Interaction Recruitment are delighted to be working with a global business in their search for an Interim Project Manager, as part of their implementation of a new payroll system across the UK and EMEA region.
Working fully remotely, you will be required to work on a full time basis(hours to suit individual circumstances, with flexible working possible), to co-ordinate between various different departments, including HR, Finance, Payroll and IT to ensure the project is being delivered within pre-agreed timescales.
- Managing the project plan
- Managing the project suppliers
- Organising update meetings
- Liaising between the internal departments (HR/Payroll) and external provider
- Stakeholder Management - updating the stakeholders on a regular basis
- Resolving resource constraints
- Partnering with numerous colleagues to ensure the project is delivered within agreed timescales
- Liaising with the payroll vendor, identifying risks
- Adhoc duties to support the teams
Applications are welcomed from individuals with the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar project management role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential
- Flexible attitude is essential
This is a temporary assignment, expected to last up to May 2022, or until the implementation is completed, with a further extention possible due to other forthcoming projects. All interviews will take place remotely, for a start ideally as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Kul Mahal on