Primary Supply Teachers in the Canterbury and surrounding areas!
Teaching Personnel have had an increase in demand for primary school teachers to help support the current classrooms. We look for highly motivated, passionate and welcoming teachers, to encourage the students in lessons.
If you are an NQT or FQT we welcome you to apply, for flexible, short and long term placements, working around your other commitments.
Why work with teaching personnel?
- We have developed relationships with local schools and have come from a range of backgrounds to understand what a you and the school needs
- We offer competitive rates, based on role and experience
- We offer short term, long term, daily supply work
- Training and development courses (with our CPD academy)
- Manage your own diary (TP diary)
- Recommend a friend bonus (GBP50)
- Get paid weekly via PAYE
- QTS - Fully qualified teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher
- Child workforce DBS advised to be put on the update service - Teaching Personnel can help you apply for one if needed
- 2 references from the last 6 years
- Up-to-Date CV
- Right to work in the UK
We also recruit for Teaching Assistant, Nursery Nurse and Cover Supervisor Positions. If you have lots of experience of none at all, we have opportunities for everyone.
If you are interested then you can apply with an up-to-date CV or you can get in touch with the Kent branch on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.