Our mission is simple, to help the world love Mondays.
We are working with a Law Enforcement client in Westminster
, seeking a Project Manager
to deliver the roll-out of a national digital policing platform.Pay rate:
£500 per day (Outside IR35)Location:
The initial contract length is 6 Months
but there is the possibility of extension.Working pattern:
36 hours per weekRole purpose:
You will be part of a National Digital team of approximately 30 people split between working on onboarding forces, BAU, projects and service management.
A key part of this is the roll-out of a national policing platform that will offer the public a consistent way of engaging with their local force and accessing police services and information online wherever they are in the country.
The volume of work will be significant across all times, you will need to be able to work in a high-pressured environment and be self-sufficient in managing their time and tasks.
There will be no direct line management responsibilities however, you will be responsible for managing project delivery, which will include capacity management.Essential requirements:
- Knowledge of project management methods and principles, particularly Agile
- Understands the complex environment of policing and challenges of delivery in government organisations
- Have a proven track record of project management and delivering projects in a highly complex and pressurised environment
- Experience working collaboratively in fast-paced agile teams
- Experience of working in national programmes
- Experience reporting at a senior level as the role will involve frequent senior management progress / milestone reporting updates
- Experience working with remote-first teams
- Policing experience
If this role is of interest and you meet the essential requirements, please click below to apply.