A market leading organisation based in Northamptonshire are seeking to hire a commercially focused Finance Business Partner. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this is a newly created, out and out business partner role, supporting all business functions in understanding their performance and driving better commercial decision making, managing two of the group's entities P&Ls from 'top to bottom'.
- Report accurate financial results to business function owners ensuring the story behind the numbers is fully understood, and providing solutions/recommendations to improve performance.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure financial support with budget, forecast and continued cost improvements.
- Financial analysis - Identifying common themes and opportunities for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Full spec available outlining full details of the role.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 2+ years PQE.
- A background within a commercial environment, partnering with non-financial managers.
- Strong Excel skills - pivot tables/vlookups etc.
- Excellent analytical skills, and the ability to foster strong relationships with stakeholders across a business.
The business are offering a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, plus a strong benefits package including a bonus/25 days AL + BH, private medical insurance and more.