"Finance without strategy is just numbers, and strategy without finance is just dreaming." E. Faber.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a large provider of renewable energy, with operations all over the UK and internationally too. This company has an entrepreneurial attitude and strive to achieving a sustainable future, this is a fantastic company to join.
This senior role is based in London, overseeing a team to ensure the highest quality of work Is delivered. This position also consists of maintaining the company's portfolio, whilst reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure accuracy of accounts and that they are completed in line with deadlines
- Regularly reporting to the senior management team with an analysis on financial information
- Managing staffs performance and ensuring the team are constantly developing
- Ensuring that all compliance policies are followed by liaising with regional finance teams and the investment management team
- Creating new suggestions on how to keep cost under control
- Ensure all debut services are successful delivered and that all forecasts are being achieved
- Making sure that all quarterly targets are accomplished by challenging organisation
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified Accountant (degree or equivalent)
- Previous experience in Project finance
- Demonstratable experience of collaborating with others
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.