Lead Service Assurance, which includes service design, change, release and IT Disaster Recovery (ITDR) activities. Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure successful transitions of new or changed services from design to live
Large non profit organisation based in Manchester.
* Manage a team of IT professionals responsible for the successful delivery of service design, assurance, change, release and ITDR Services.
* Own and develop the related processes, in particular service design, assurance, change, release and ITDR management processes.
* Create service designs against the agreed business requirements and solution designs, ensuring new solutions delivered into a production environment satisfy all operational acceptance criteria, in accordance with the required SLA's, ensuring services are not adversely impacted.
* Create and deliver service introduction plans, processes, and operational readiness material to allow a smooth transition into all IT operations functions.
* Work with stakeholders to agree service acceptance criteria and support the project and portfolio teams in delivering what is agreed.
* Evaluate final operational and supportable readiness for all solutions.
* Provide assurance and confidence to the customer, Service Management, and operational services.
* Ensure that quality of service is maintained, including service catalogue accuracy, and that requests for change contain the correct data to allow a successful change to progress.
* Manage ITDR related documentation, assurance and continuity of ITDR arrangements, managing test schedules, including liaison and co-ordination with third party service providers.
Significant demonstrable experience in service design, technical governance, and delivery.
Previous experience and knowledge of all ITIL v3 processes across the IT Service Management function.
Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to produce accurate, concise reports with excellent attention to detail.
Experience in working with multiple third parties at all levels, and the ability to form strong business relationships with key stakeholders.
Good experience of project management methodology with knowledge of testing within a project life cycle.
Experience in facilitating teams sourced from multiple departments/disciplines.
£450-£550 per day (inside IR35) negotiable + Hybrid Working (2 days on site)