A well-known insurance firm are offering the opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to oversee a large data migration project from on prem to cloud.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Work with stakeholders and sponsors ensuring project goals are defined appropriately
- Develop detailed project delivery plans and deliverables
- Foster relationships with a broad range of business and IT stakeholders
Requirements for the Project Manager:
- Proven Project Management experience within the insurance industry
- Experience using cloud based technology (AWS is preferable)
- Good knowledge of ETL procedures
- A background in large complex data migration projects in a highly regulated industry i.e. banking or insurance
The role is for an initial 6 months working outside of IR35, at £500-£550 per day. Interviews are taking place from week beginning Monday 17th. If you're an experienced Project Manager with a passion for data migration and a background in insurance, please apply online for immediate consideration.