Robert Walters are currently working with an ever changing business in their search for an interim Accountant. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance the business seeks a technically strong candidate who can work through a significant period of change and expansion.The Organisation
Robert Walters are currently working with an ever changing business in their search for an interim Accountant. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance the business seeks a technically strong candidate who can work through a significant period of change and expansion. The organisation that we're representing are highly profitable and are market leaders in their growing technology based sector. The business have an instantly recognisable brand, exceptional backing and are well ahead of their short and medium term growth targets. With highly flexible working practices and fantastic offices based in Greater Manchester this role offers an ideal interim placement to any immediately available / available at short notice candidates.The Role
Candidates wishing to apply for the role will be technically strong Accountant with a background of working ideally in industry. Once in role the candidate will play a critical part across the reporting process and deliver improvements across the existing processes.
Specific duties include:
- Assist with all aspects of the finance control and take ownership across specific areas of the financial reporting process
- Business partner and be the key contacts within the financial reporting team and deliver critical consolidated financial information to internal stakeholders.
- Provide support on technical accounting, audit and reconciliation issues across the group
- Assist with post sale financial reporting requirements
- Lead on all audit processes including liaising with key SME's and stakeholders across the wider finance function
- Deliver process, system and control improvements across the finance division
- Take ownership over the whole of reporting and ensure that deadlines are hit
- Prepare / deliver financial reports, data and management information to the executive team
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a technically strong accountant , ideally with experience across a range of industries. The candidate will be qualified and will have proven experience of improving reporting processes / deadlines and controls across a finance function. This role offers the perfect opportunity to an individual who's looking for flexibility and the ability to develop / grow within an award winning, acquisitive business that is going through high levels of change.