A global publisher are currently looking for a qualified Finance Business partner with staff management experience to join them on an interim basis for 3-6 months.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance and managing 1 direct report key duties for the role will include:
- Business Partnering with the Operations Director and Head of Production
- Preparing month end review files to analyse P&L movements by cost type and title and identify and provide commentary on variances to budget/forecast
- Ensuring timely and accurate accrual and allocation postings as part of the month-end close process
- Reconciling various balance sheet codes, articulating key movements and validating the closing position
- Budgeting and forecasting for P&L - Print Media costs
- Liaising with the Production team regarding any financial queries or issues
You must be a fully qualified accountant to apply and also must have previously managed at least one staff member. With this being a Business Partnering role strong communication and Excel skills are also essential.
This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door at one of the worlds largest and fastest growing publishers, the role could well lead onto other things.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.