5 axis- CNC Miller - Setter/Operator/Programmer - Contract 3- 6 Month - NIGHTS - Thursday - Saturday
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their new purpose build machine shop. They require a 5-axis CNC Miller Setter/Operator/Programmer, to set and operate and Program. Any Fanuc Or Heidenhain experince is benifical.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, selecting tooling, setting, and operating the CNC machinery. They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a 5 axis CNC Miller- Setter/Operator; Programmer - who has the following skills:
- Setting appropriate 5 axis machine tools for bespoke components
- Experienced in fast paced manufacturing environments.
- Must be able to Set, Operate the machines
- Running machine cycles for full efficiency
- Producing batch work and one-off components
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of Milling operations
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Preferably from an OEM or Subcontract Precision Engineering background
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- Potential career progression.
- Overtime opportunities
For further details, please contact Jamie Walker by email: - or by phone on
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specializing in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defense, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website