Customer Account Manager**Home based permenant role Scotland**
Our client is a developing online business that is currently experiencing a period of sustained growth and development, as a result they have created a new position of customer account manager
which will be part of an existing high performing client account management function.
This busy and fast paced role entails all elements of customer service, account management and customer success. You will be charged with managing a diverse global account base of existing clients and will support your client base through their customer journey.
Key to this challenging remit, is the ability to proactively contact customer accounts to keep them updated and across their investment lifecycle. You will be first point of contact for customers within the business and as such, charged with updating customers, resolving issues and delivering a first-class customer experience.Key responsibilities include:
Experience and skillset required to apply for this role:
- Managing a portfolio of customer account - based UK & Globally
- Communicating via email, Zoom/Online and telephone
- Engaging with internal stakeholders and back-office functions including product design, solution development and the sales team
- Proactively contacting customers to update on product lifecycle
- Resolving any disputes or concerns quickly and efficiently
- Feeding back customer feedback to the wider business
What's in it for you?
- A stable work history to date - essential
- First class written & verbal communication skills - essential
- 2 years plus experience in a; sales, service, or account management remitt - essential
- A confident and assured approach to customer account management
- A track record of delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- A proactive mindset. You'll enjoy solving problems and building meaningful relationships with customers
- The ability to work towards strict customer service level agreements and action deadlines
In addition to joining a fast-growing SME within the Tech sector, you'll be rewarded with an excellent basic salary of c£26,000 per annum
(depending on your experience levels) plus the ability to earn a performance related quarterly bonus which can suppliment your basic salary further by up to 5k pa
. Various other incentives are on offer for staff based on service levels being met and exceeded. Monday to Friday work pattern.
*This is a genuinely terrific account managers role so don't delay, please send an updated cv along with relevant contact numbers to the assigned recruitment partner for review and a call back...