•£125 - £225 per day
• Daily, short-term, and long-term positions available
• Chance to gain experience within different settings
• January start dates available
Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for work within a variety of Schools in Tower Hamlets?
Horizon Teachers are currently looking for Teachers to work in a variety of daily, short term and long-term supply contracts, teaching within EYFS, KS1 and KS2 within schools in Tower Hamlets. We have a large availability of roles in the area both part-time and full-time to help schools support the students throughout all Primary Key Stages.
Why work with Horizon Teachers?
• Rates up to £1125 per week
• Easy registration process through our app and a video consultation
• Work with a team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience, including many ex-teachers
• You choose if you want to be paid directly through Horizon Teachers or through an existing Payroll company
• We have a 4.8* Google rating from Teachers, support staff and schools that we have helped
Supply Teaching is an amazing way to expand your experience of Teaching within different settings and working with children of all abilities. You will benefit from gaining relationships with schools and being able to show your teaching skills first-hand within the school. If you have recently graduated this gives you the opportunity to work within all Key Stages and really focus on which Key Stage you want to continue and focus your teaching career in.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.