We are looking for a talented individual to join the finance team to take up a key role reporting to external funders of the company, and assisting with the provision of management information on the various loan books across the Group.
The role will require you to take charge of monthly reporting to external funders and stakeholders. You will need to liaise internally with various department heads to understand funding requirements and the management thereof. Excellent time management is essential as meeting deadlines plays an important part of this role.Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Initiating new ideas and ways of improving the financial reporting for various stakeholders
- Hands-on assistance in the production of month end reports and financials
- Supervising and developing support staff, both in the UK and India
- Assisting with cash flow and working capital requirements in the business and liaising with funders
- Assist with the financial analysis and management information for both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with audits, annual budgeting and statutory accounts
- Monthly preparation of client portfolio, identifying key clients and their profitability
- Prepare the quality analysis of sales, profitability, products etc
- Support the AFD / FD with the annual budget process
- Development of internal controls and process
- Lead external third party non-statutory audits
- Liaise with auditors, banks and other stakeholders
- Provision of support and analysis as the company increases its capital investment
- Qualified or Part-Qualified (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA or PQ)
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in finance
- Proficiency in Excel, IT/accountancy software and packages. Sage would be an advantage.
The right candidate will show a willingness to assist across the firm and have flexibility. You must be able to work under your own initiative and be able to manage competing deadlines.