Slitting/Decoiling/Press Line Operative
Randstad Engineering are currently recruiting on behalf of TATA Steel for Slitting Operatives, Decoiling Operatives and Press Line Operatives to join their fast-paced team at their site in Wednesfield Wolverhampton. The shift for this position is double days, working 0600-1400hrs and 1400 to 2230hrs Monday to Thursday and 0600-1150hrs and 1150-1740hrs Friday. This position pays £10.46 to £11.46 - per hour, depending on experience and training with weekend overtime paid at 1.5 basic rate.Key Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to undertake various warehouse duties across Steelpark such as:
- Operate machinery and material handling equipment in a safe and productive manner and to good standards of workmanship to deliver the required levels of safety, quality, production, and customer service.
- Follow site health and safety rules, guild lines, SWP etc,
- Shows an ability to challenge unsafe conditions and actions
- Work flexibly and as directed, according to your skills, to meet the needs of the business.
- Recognise relevant product ranges to facilitate prompt and accurate material selection and processing.
- Previous experience in one of Slitting/Decoiling/Press Line is essential
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.