A large, well-established organisation based in Manchester are seeking 4x Administrators to join their team on a temporary basis, working within a large Financial Services department and paying £8.91ph on an ongoing contract. This organisation offer unrivalled benefits, a fantastic working culture and are keen to speak with hard-working individuals as soon as possible about this fantastic opportunity. The start date for this role is the 17th January 2022, so you must be available to start new roles on this date, and there is a high chance this role could go permanent in the future.
The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive support to customers who have been a victim of Fraud. Please see below an overview of your duties:
- Liaising with customers over the telephone, providing support and dealing with a range of Fraud queries
- General administration support for the Fraud team
- Assessing potentially fraudulent activity on new and existing accounts
- Ensuring all investigations are compliant
- Complaint handling where required
- Helping to input data on the system, ensuring all information is up to date
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within an Administration role OR a recent graduate with an interest in business, financial services or similar
- A proactive, "can-do" attitude
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- You must be immediate available to start
- This role is subject to satisfactory criminal record and financial checks
In return you will receive:
- A competitive hourly rate of £8.91 per hour
- An ongoing contract that could potentially go permanent
- The opportunity to expand your skills and experience within a fantastic, growing organisation
- Great working hours - Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Great central location in Manchester, modern working office, relaxed environment
- And many more!
Interested? Please click apply now and I will be in touch if your application has been successful!