CHANGE / CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMNT MANAGER - FMCG/SUPPLY CHAIN
Brilliant new role for a proven continuous improvement manager to join a global FMCG business who now needs ad additional Continuous Improvement Manager to join the Senior Leadership Team.
You'll have a fantastic track record in the below, and will have had some great exposure in a manufacturing/retail/logistics environment:
- Analysing current processes and identifying areas for improvement across all areas from personnal to service delivery/KPI Management
- Leading and mentoring more junior members in the team who need to ensure they are working to the highest levels of customer service
- Working in line with process tools and utlising your knowledge of LEAN/Prince 2
- Providing constant updates to more senior executives and making recommendations for best practice across the operation
- Working closely with key stakeholders across all areas of business operations and building effective relationships
This is a business critical role and needs someone who can challenge, who is ambitious, and who wants to be part of a best in class team. Urgent role - immediate interviews.