This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Graduate to gain industry experience working as an IT Systems Analyst for a fantastic global organisation based in York.
This is a 6 month opportunity where you will be working as part of a small technical team working with industry specific products for a systems perspective.
Ideally you will be coming from a IT focussed degree with potentially industry based experience.
The role will involve the below:
• Provide System Support for end-users of Clinical Trials IT systems.
• Work under the guidance of Systems Analyst or Senior Systems Analyst to test and monitor system changes to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
• Uses computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail and database software to perform assignments.
• Under the direction of the Systems Analyst or Senior Systems analyst, demonstrates beginning level skills with front end application configuration and end user support.
• Work with Business training specialists to provide users training and instruction.
•Respond to IT service desk incidents and service requests promptly.
• Manage expectations of users and maintain positive customer relationships; work with customers of varying skill levels.
• Exhibit excellent phone manners and the ability to remain professional, calm, and friendly even under pressure
• Help other IT Applications team members resolve problems encountered in performance of their functions.
Education & Experience
• Completion of a Bachelor's degree.
• Experience or aptitude with Computer Information Systems.
• Good problem solving, analytical thinking, time management skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience & Certification (Preferred)
• Previous Customer Service experience. Use of Clinical Information Systems preferred
If this sounds like you apply today to find out more information,