My client is a renowned national law firm, with multiple offices throughout the UK, who specialise in a multitude of areas including all areas of personal injury. They offer a flexible work approach and are looking for a highly experienced Solicitor to come in as a Director of their Personal Injury Department.The Role
- Managing and developing the Personal Injury Team
- Working with very complex and high value cases.
- Work closely with clients and give legal advice.
- Manage your own caseload and delegate tasks where required
- Review cases and other relevant matters to ensure quality legal advice is provided
- Review and conduct training of the wider team where required
- Undertake business development, and liaise with the marketing team, as well as being a key decision maker within the business
- 10 years + PQE in claimant personal Injury
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Excellent commercial awareness, with confidence and energy to actively engage in business development
- Proven billings
- Ambition, energy and enthusiasm for the practice
- Excellent people management experience
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful