Job Title: Business/Accounting, Economics & Finance Lecturer
Pay rate: £26000-£38400 dependant on experience
Our REED Further Education branch are recruiting for an outstanding Education Provider to recruit for a Business Economics and Finance Lecturer to join them on a perm basis.
About the Provider:
The client has sites in the whole of the UK
- The Ideal Economics and Finance Lecturer courses which would be at Levels 3 Undergraduate Foundation Programme under modules such as Economics and Finance and Financial Accounting and build on the University's strengths. They will teach related courses at both Access/undergraduate and postgraduate levels for academic students
-Good classroom management
What you will need:
-Hold a teaching qualification (Level 4 or above)
-Ideally have a minimum of 3 years industry experience
-Have previous experience teaching up to level 3 in Further education.
Benefits of Working with Reed:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Access to pension scheme
- Weekly Pay for all candidates
- Continual Professional Development
- Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
- Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
- Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK's largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career