Our client is a leading marketing agency and is proud to be a Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner.
Due to exciting growth and new client wins, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager / Performance Manager with a strong digital / media background. Any previous experience working with clients in the pharma sector would be great but is not essential. This role is an amazing opportunity to expand your experience and skills.
You will assist the Client Experience Director with the planning, buying and administration of top-grade media campaigns.
The role involves planning and implementing media bookings, liaising with clients, researching media opportunities, creative agencies and internal specialists, to form, execute and report on the impact of media activity.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- First-class communication skills
- Leadership experience to support junior colleagues
- Knowledge of channel planning and strategy
- Proactive approach
- Strong negotiation skills
- Persuasion and influencing skills
- Knowledge of multiple media suppliers by channel
- Ability to interpret campaign results
- Strong commercial acumen
What you will get:
- Salary up to £45k
- 22 days annual leave with additional days for each full year worked
- Flexible start and finish times as part of a 37.5hour week
- Ability to wfh 2 days a week (after probation)
- An extra couple of days holiday during the festive period (workload dependent)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Approachable and supportive colleagues