We're looking for a brilliant Account Manager to play a key role in our clients' brand and marketing strategies. Here at AB we exist to help businesses grow, balancing short term wins with long term success.
You will need to show the ability to manage and build long-term relationships with our clients. This is a very exciting opportunity to work with a driven, fun and ambitious team.
AB is a brand and marketing agency. This role is based at our HQ in Exeter and you'll need to be there on occasion. Our HQ is in Exeter and we have a London office. We work across numerous sectors including aviation, technology, engineering, education, tourism, food and beverages and more.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Ensuring that all work developed and presented is relevant, on brief and in keeping with the client's brand objectives
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identifying areas of improvement
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Ideally an Account Manager working in an advertising or full-service agency
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- An understanding of AB's full-service expertise including Strategy, Brand, Digital, Marketing, Advertising and Film
- The ability to work collaboratively with the AB team to provide clients with a comprehensive, consistent and cohesive agency effort
- Very organised and a strong communicator to ensure that specialists within AB are used at the right time and in the right way
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms
We take good care of our staff. You'll be eligible for:
- Competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Training and career development
- Running club
- A Curiosity Day - an extra day-off a year to be curious and explore something new
- Access to conferences and events
- Free beer Fridays - and more!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV plus a covering letter of how you're going to add real value to Ed Burnand at email@example.com with the reference, Account Manager.
We celebrate diversity and we want our team to reflect the variety of clients we serve. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, or sexual orientation.