Residential Conveyancing PASurrey
This leading law firm has offices sprawled across Surrey and London. The firm have established themselves across their 300 years of work to be recognised by some of the biggest and most influential law awards and acknowledgements, including Legal 500 and Chambers. This firm put a big emphasis on being a socially responsible and sustainable firm and therefore are very active within their local community. Joining this firm will allow you to experience a warm, close-knit workplace with the reputation and security of a large, successful firm.
This leading firm are looking for an experienced Legal PA who has been working in the Residential Property team within a law firm. The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Applications for property searches.
- Checking over mortgage offers.
- Obtaining help to buy papers.
- Preparation of paperwork for exchange.
- Opening and closing of client files.
- Dealing with both incoming and outgoing post.
- Dictation and typing.
- Answering of incoming calls.
- Communicating with clients over the phone, in person and over email.
- Booking and organising meeting rooms.
- c.£25,000 - £28,000 Location
- Surrey Hours
- Full time or part time available (will need to be able to work 4 days a week including a Wednesday and Friday)