Supply Chain Manager £500 - £575/Day Inside IR35Multiple Locations6 Months
We are seeking a Supply Chain Manager for our Government client. This role will be office based 2 days per week at one of the following locations: London, Sheffield, Manchester, Blackpool, Leeds.
This is an initial 6 month contract paying between £500 - £575/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.Role Profile:
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
- To manage the service or other change requests, validating operational / business requirements with the Estates stakeholders. Providing supporting information and undertaking contract administration activities and assurance against contractual requirements to support the DWP Category Management team to execute necessary contractual changes.
* To manage the supplier/client relationship across the Estates stakeholders, this role will lead to translation of Estates' business requirements into the services and will support the Estates Category Management team who will oversee the contractual relationship between them and Programme Management Supply Chain Partners
* To collaborate with stakeholders across the estates department and wider organisation ensuring that cross-functional ways of working and processes are continuously improved and optimised - calling out opportunities for improvement and taking ownership where applicable
* To set out clear processes and standards for managing performance at all levels to ensure delivery of timely and high quality outcomes, allowing access to right resources to do the job
* To work alongside the wider Estates Supply Management Team, providing support in development and implementation of their Estates' Integrator and the Supply Chain performance management framework and category strategy
*Construction industry experience
*Strong experience in managing major supply chain and large scale operations
* Expertise in performance management best practice and awareness of innovations and changes within the industry
* Demonstrable knowledge of Supplier and Customer Relationship Management tools and techniques and their application
* Knowledge and implementation of risk management strategies and processes
* Demonstrable experience of excellent senior client relationships and ability to build effective relationships
* Proven ability in articulating data and forecasts to stakeholders with commercial acumen
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Ability to see wider strategic goals and align contractual agreements and actions to support department and organisational strategy
* Significant experience of solving problems by delivering solutions in an administrative; customer service; supplier related environment
* Experience of NEC contract management tools such as CEMAR, Fastdraft or SyproCM.
* Certified membership of a recognised supply chain management professional body, e.g. ASCM, IOSCM, MCIPS
Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Lead, Supply Chain Consultant, Head of Supply Chain, Supply Manager, Supply Lead, Head of Supply, Supply Consultant, Supply Chain Management, Supplier management, ASCM, IOSCM, MCIPS, Performance, Relationship Management, Construction, Change, Risk Management, Strategy, Operations, Operational, Suppliers
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.