Test Manager vacancy available! Remote working!
- Up to £500 per day Umbrella
Monday to Friday
The Test Manager will be responsible for providing professional Test Management services for our client's EVO Programme.
- Devising the overall project Test Approach, defining all Test Phases, time estimates, defects management process, defects classifications, reporting disciplines, tools usage, risk-based testing strategy etc
- Oversee (and in some cases production of) Test Plans for Systems, Systems Integration, UAT, ORT, Penetration, Load & Stress, Regression etc. Inclusive of supervision of development of Test Scripts
- Ensure coverage against BRS / Traceability Matrix, making reference to Service Specifications, Product Descriptions, High- & Low-Level Designs, Local Work Instructions, Process Flows and any other relevant project artefacts
- Oversee / Manage the usage of Defect management toolsets - set up, usage, updating, report pulling
- Oversee / Manage the Defect Management process in conjunction with Test Analysts, Business Users, Development and other technical communities
- Ensure adequate reporting against progress, defect levels, defects turn around & retesting
- Oversight of end-to-end Test Approach delivery across all Test Phases, often with special attention and deeper "hands on involvement" in FUT, UAT and ORT
- Test Management end to end
- Management of sales test support teams
- Ensure quality delivered as defined in Test Approach
- Risks, Issues, Dependencies management
- Running Defects forums, Test forums
- Integrated deeply into the projects and working closely with Project Manager, Service Designer, Solution Architects, Product Manager, Team Leads, Sales test support
- 5+years' experience as Test Lead / Test Manager
- Self-motivated individual with good organisational, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident and able to liaise and influence across all levels within Vodafone, Customer and Supplier
- Strong cross functional working capabilities
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with demonstrable experience of the production of plans
- Experience of leading multi-disciplined, matrixed teams, ability to drive effective test teams
- Understanding and experience of working in a telecommunications environment across international boundaries and different cultures
- Team working - the test manager will be required to work across functional teams to deliver against agreed plans and timings.
- Customer Centric - Able to stand in the customer's shoes and understand their environment and customer journey
- Business Skills - understanding of business & organisational effectiveness, applies market knowledge and expertise across one or more domains.
- A problem solver - ability to facilitate discussions and identify root causes, work through those and make decisions
- Effective Planner - Supplies accurate forecasts and resource planning information (adhere to internal process & procedure)
Conversation with recruiter to assess suitability
ASAP What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.