Are you an experienced Management Accountant? Are you proactive and looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-paced environment?
My client is a public sector organisation in Essex, currently working fully remotely, looking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant to play a significant role in an established team for an initial 3-6 month contract. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordinate own work and liaise with colleagues and stakeholders in the department to prepare monthly accounts
- Monitor large budgets and provide accurate financial information to meet month end deadlines
- Process accruals and prepayments
- Meeting budget holders regularly to review financial position
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring value and experience to a large organisation. The role joins a supportive, friendly environment where people are actively encouraged to develop in different areas of the department and strong interims have been shown to be routinely extended.
To be considered, please meet the following criteria:
- Have experience working in management accounts in a fast-paced environment
- Have previously worked within a not for profit organisation for example, charity or NHS
- Strong communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with large budgets
The process is moving incredibly quickly so do not delay - please apply now!