£18.00 - £19.00 per Hour (NHS Band 6) - Circa £43.4K | 44 Hours | RGN/RMN Considered
A leading nursing home in the Bolton area is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN to join their management team as Clinical Unit Manager on a permanent basis.
Details of this Clinical Unit Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract to work 44 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rate of £18.00 - £19.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of £43,472.
• Some fantastic retail, leisure, and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS paid for
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Clinical Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Unit Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered General Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a leadership role in a clinical setting
• Good understanding of regulatory frameworks
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation