Under supervision from Registrations & Data Control Manager and operating strictly within FSA Principles and Guidelines. The job holder will administer and undertake client registrations which may include rating review recommendations in line with company's guidelines and rating process. To ensure that queries are reviewed and followed up, with agreed timeframes whilst ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times. The job holder will also act as the gatekeeper for data provided by our external customers and that which appears in BIS via the Extranet. This is required to ensure that all information we hold in our system which has been input through the Extranet directly from the customer is clean, not duplicated and accurate.Overview of Responsibilities
Experience / Skills
- To be responsible for the administration of developer and builder registrations, which includes the assisting of renewal rating decisions based on the information provided by but not limited to Claims, Underwriting and the Site Audit Surveyors in line with the company's underwriting rating system and guidelines.
- To ensure the client registration process is administered efficiently.
- Deal with registration renewal queries and issue relevant documentation.
- To determine if developers and/or builders are suitable to be reregistered and at which rate their renewal rating will be.
- To ensure a high standard of service is offered to all clients, at all times
- Liaising with other departments to help facilitate the day to day operations of registrations
- Assessing suitability of Developers and Builders for registration acceptance including the requirements and conditions needed to enable this
- Checking of indemnity documentation to ensure correctly signed to allow proper rights of recourse against liable parties
- Vetting (authorising & declining) data added via the Extranet by clients in line with the inputting procedures.
- Owning all aspects of data transfer from Extranet to BIS within agreed Service Levels, ensure that all data is clean, not duplicated and accurate. This will be completed by using existing systems and tools including but not limited to websites such as Creditsafe, D&B and Companies House.
- Extranet User Acceptance Testing - including new releases, updates and on-going system development.
- Extranet data auditing and analysis.
- Facilitate the data entry of new applications into the database, this task may include but not be limited to inputting, uploading and scanning of proposals and further information into MDIS's systems
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required by the line manager
Why work for us?
- Experience of dealing both internal and external customers on highly detailed and sometimes sensitive issues.
- Ability to make accurate renewal registration recommendations based on the information gathered from relevant parties, all in line with company guidelines and the current rating system.
- Good knowledge of FCA Principles and how they relate to the role of Registrations.
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative.
- High level of technical skills in order to use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Numerical aptitude to perform simple accounting procedures.
- Ability to develop and maintain accurate files and records.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Planning, organising and co-ordinating skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- A knowledge of simple insolvency issues.
- A basic understanding of insurance principles
- An understanding of how actions within one department can impact other areas of a company.
- Attention to detail with data entry across multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of Indemnity documentation and requirements surrounding approval of signatories
We provide 10 or 12 year structural warranties also known as latent defects insurance supported by a risk management site inspection regime throughout the build process. Working alongside developers, builders etc. to get things right on-site, first time - is what makes us tick, but it takes dedicated staff from a range of disciplines to enable us to do this. With our head office on the Wirral and hub offices based across the UK, we have opportunities across the UK which are office or home based.The Benefits of Working for MD Insurance Services
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do. We currently have a lot of live vacancies at MD Insurance Services and, although from the outside looking in we might look like just another insurance company, we want to show you why MD Insurance Services is such a great place to work! As well as being able to offer you a rewarding career, we also provide a range of market leading employee benefits that extend to outside your working life!We have an impressive Benefits Package.
All roles come with an impressive range of company benefits available following successful probationary sign off:
• Income Protection and Legal & General Employee assistance programme
• BUPA Healthcare (includes fitness, health and well-being
• Death in service (3 x annual salary)
• Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Cover