London, Bristol OR Manchester (currently remote)
Day rates: £300-350
Concept Resourcing are looking for a Strategic Analyst to join a Central Government client based in London/Bristol OR Manchester.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a possible extension. The role is INSIDE IR35. Day rates between £300-350 per day, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience;
- Previous UK government or public sector experience desirable.
- Ypu must be passionate about digital, data and technology, and in particular how innovations in these areas can be used to improve public services.
- Working closely with colleagues in the business operations side of the Strategic Planning and Performance team to ensure there is an effective access to data relevant to your team's work
- Perform functions of cost-benefit analysis, evaluation and benefits modelling to support the delivery of business cases as part of government fiscal events, such as the Spending Review, and offer expert advice to the business on achievablilty and quality of assumptions.
- Support the establishment a strong benefits realisation function within the department to evidence the delivery of tangible savings and benefits for government and the general public from the work GDS does
- Provide general expert advice to the business in-year, assessing the economic viability of projects and delivery
- Experience in performing high quality analysis swiftly in a fast moving, high profile environment
- Ability to communicate expert advice in a simple and understandable way and adapt communication for various types of audiences
- Experience of building and maintaining effective working relationships across an organisation, and operating successfully in a complex stakeholder environment with competing interests
- Experience of balancing changing priorities and dealing with ambiguity, prioritising resources even where hard choices are required
- Must have some level of qualification or experience in economic analysis
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on