Our established client believe the world deserves better, new approaches to addressing todays Fresh Produce and other Fresh food needs.
They pursue a goal of accelerated and variety development in produce,progressive agribusiness models, sustainable partnerships and tailor made customer solutions to achieve long term benefit.
They are currently seeking Covid Marshalls on temporary contracts on either days or nights to assist in their operation from their large state of the art site in Alwalton Hill just off the parkway in Peterborough.
Daily responsibilities -
- Ensure compliance with Covid protocols set out by the company in response to current transmissible variant, Omikron.
- Ensure mask wearing is correct within premises
- Ensure a basic level of social distancing is adhered to in indoor settings on site
- Report any potential hygiene issues that may be detrimental on site
- Liase with employees in a polite respectful manner
- Report any issues to Supervisors
- Encourage a culture of health and safety not just in relation to Covid, but in relation to the operation in general
Ideal Candidate -
- Experience in a similar role would be ideal but not essential
- Any other health and safety knowledge or experience would be welcomed
- A basic understanding of why Covid protocols are in place within the business
- A professional attitude and a communicative level of English
- Somebody diplomatic who is unflappable when ensuring compliance
- Reliable and punctual
- No issue with working in a slightly chilled environment (4-5 degrees) (PPE provided)
This is a temporary contract lasting up to 3 months dependent on government guidance with a renowned company in a clean working environment with the potential opportunity of moving to other parts of the company once the remit for Covid protocols has been eased.
There are dayshifts and nightshifts available.
You will do one or the other but NOT both.
Working Hours -
Days - 06.00 - 18.00 4 days on and 4 days off rolling shift pattern
Nights - 18.00 - 06.00 4 night on and 4 nights off rolling shift pattern
Days - £12.00 p/h
Nights - £15.00 p/h
Our client is looking to get people started at the earliest opportunity so if this sounds like the role for you? Please click apply or contact Ryan at Recruitmint on
Reference ID: AMCM-0122
Contract length: 3 months