Wanted for a West London local authority.
Salary £35,880 - £38,319
As Programme Leader for a West London local authority you will lead, manage and develop ESOL programme to service priorities and objectives, plan, deliver, assess, evaluate and manage classroom activities so as to maximise learners achievement and success
- Provide appropriate pre-course, on-course information, advice and assessment to support learners progress and identify potential next steps
- Teach an agreed programme of study that utilises a variety of approaches that maximises learners achievement and success
- Negotiate and agree learning outcomes, then monitor, assess, review and record learners progress and achievement
- Ensure learners are correctly enrolled and report their attendance, progress and achievement
- Ensure that any approved visitor/s, present in the classroom or service buildings, complies with the policies of the service
- Contribute to the Services Observation of Teaching and Learning and complete reports and action plans
- Undertake the preparation and assessment required for learners to successfully complete their learning programme
- Provide all information or reports required for students to be entered for exams or forms of accreditation or assessment
- Lead the design, development, management and supervision of courses and programmes within designated area of responsibility that are in line with the services agreed objectives and priorities.
- Provide, as required, information and data on courses and programmes for dissemination and reporting.
- Contribute to the recruitment, selection and support of staff.
- Seek to ensure line-managed staff work to the highest possible standard
- Responsible for the effective allocation and monitoring of any agreed budgets and designated resources.
- To maintain an up to dated knowledge and understanding of pertinent professional developments and participate within the services CPD programme
- To attend as required, contribute and lead team and service meetings
- To contribute and lead service -wide initiatives, developments and events
- To contribute to the annual professional cover duty rota
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please submit your CV now for immediate review.