An exciting opportunity has arisen for a diploma qualified Paraplanner to join a busy city centre office at one of Scotland's leading chartered financial planning practices.
The successful applicant will need previous paraplanning experience and be level 4 qualified, with an aspiration to achieve chartered status. Key Responsibilities
What's on offer?
- Prepare suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs and objectives.
- Prepare information for analysis by the adviser.
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profiles etc.
- Group Pension Scheme - 5% employer and 5% employee contributions
- performance-related bonus scheme
- 24 Days holiday and statutory holidays (11)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Critical Illness 2 x salary
- Group Income Protection
- Annual review of salary and bonus package
- element of home working may be available
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.Synonyms:
Report Writer, Technical Support, Para-planner, Paraplanning