Are you looking for a new Purchase Ledger Supervisor opportunity to start the New Year with?
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Purchase ledger Supervisor to join their Finance team. As a highly experienced accounts professional you will be collecting vital information which informs decisions and drives their business. You will be responsible for a high-volume purchase ledger/sub-contract ledger reporting and the general efficient running of the purchase ledger team. As a front-line, operational function role, your work is highly valued and impacts visibly on their people and business.
You will be expected to:
• Oversee the accurate update of purchase and subcontract ledgers, adhering to reporting deadlines
• Ensure accurate accounting for VAT, subcontractors' tax and CITB payments as appropriate
• Manage the supplier payment process in accordance with agreed credit terms
• Manage supplier queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Review of supplier statement reconciliations
• Supervise and allocate work to the purchase ledger team, training staff where necessary and ensuring sufficient cover during periods of absence to maintain level of service
• Ensure that all processing is complete in time for month end, guaranteeing that the company can report an accurate financial position
• Review of daily processes to improve efficiency and eliminate duplication
• Complete weekly payroll and personnel administration
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive Bonus Scheme
• 25 days' holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years' continuous service up to 28 days)
• Choice of Flexible Benefits
• Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
If you are interested in the role, submit your CV to avoid disappointment!