Global Change Manager- Data & Analytics
Global Change Manager/ Change Manager/ Change Management/ Global Change Programmes/ Communications/ Data/ Data & Analytics/ Retail/ Consumer Goods/ Ecommerce/ Digital/ People/ Processes/ Tools/ Upskilling
A Global Change Manager is required by our Multinational Consumer Goods client in the Data & Analytics Market Central team to partner closely with various markets to implement communications strategy to help land the change programme and make it stick. The team supports the markets by delivering a blueprint for what success looks like, lending guidance and expertise in the core areas of organisational design, tools & technology, processes, capability, change and communications. The programme vision is to make the organisation data intelligent and a clear analytical competitor, powering key decisions with data, advanced analytics and AI to drive growth and reduce complexity.
6 Month Contract
* Create / tailor the change management framework and systematically implement that in the markets include any collaterals and ensuring local teams are fully equipped to drive that in future.
* To lead the change agenda for D&A Market Central team and effectively embed organisational change, and D&A priorities across the service line
* To create and deliver the D&A Market Team Change Management Approach & Plan
* To create and deliver the D&A Market Adoption & Change Blueprint, plans and collateral to be localised and implemented via D&A Market teams, for each change the team will be introducing to their market. This will form a key part of the D&A Market Playbook
* To be a trusted advisor and business partner to the D&A Market Lead and their Team and help to drive effective ways of working, and adoption of the services
* To create internal branding and communications for D&A Market solutions that support the change plans
* To support effective ways of working across D&A Market Teams and other relevant D&A functions to enable effective collaboration, continuous improvement, best practice sharing and communication.
* Able to provide strategic planning and to act as trusted Business Partner/advisor. Has exceptional influencing skills and as result is good in managing senior stakeholders
* An ability to understand business, digital & analytics topics and then to translate these into relevant change plans and interventions to drive the right outcomes
* An all-round working knowledge of the various disciplines of Change & Adoption and industry methodologies, to apply in their planning such as Communications, Training instructional design, effectiveness assessments, planning
* Minimum 10 years' experience in Change Management, preferably in a Business-to-Business environment
* Experience of partnering with Global teams, at all levels, specifically Mid-Level
* Proven experience in creating and executing Change Plans, to drive organisational change and technology-lead solution adoption
* Clear understanding of the requirements and demands of an international role
* An understanding of the Information, Data and Analytics field
* Experience in a Retail, Consumer Goods, eCommerce environment would be desirable
In the first instance please submit your CV