We're looking for an Account Manager to work for our client.
HappyJobsNI are working alongside a market leading, technology led organisation providing payment solutions.
If you can demonstrate experience of building long term relationships with businesses, within the B2B market to sell and upsell a portfolio of products then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
If you have a passion for success and would like to earn a a first year OTE of £40,000 then read on...
- Working alongside new and existing customers, responding to their queries in a timely manner and aspiring to deliver a positive customer experience
- Building successful, long-term client relationships
- Account Management of recently boarded businesses and manage referrals from these clients
- Performing card terminal installations and account set up
- Working in the field, face to face with clients however on occasion you may be required to make outbound calls and generate new business opportunities with prospective customers across Ireland
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a B2B environment
- Experience of building long term relationships with businesses, up-selling across our portfolio of products and services
- Further experience of the use of a CRM system and managing a client pipeline
- A ferocious work ethic and energy to succeed
- A driving license and use of own vehicle is essential
- Able to travel to site in order to meet clients
- A full driving licence is needed for this role
- Basic salary: Up to £24,000 per annum
- First year OTE: £40,000
- Progression to Senior Broker roles with OTE: £60,000
- Full training and commitment to your personal development
- Regular nights out with monthly and quarterly incentives
Think that this Account Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Account Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Account Manager, Area Sales Manager or as a Sales Director