Match Performance are looking for a Business Change Manager with experience of delivering cultural and behavioural change in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, with an ability to understand impacts on various areas across the business, including the implementation of change management strategies throughout the project/programme lifecycle.
The role is London based with an element of flexible working.
The role offers a highly competitive rate.
* Analysing stakeholder groups and driving stakeholder engagement and management to support project and programme delivery.
* Developing detailed change impact assessments and securing a shared view of these impacts across areas impacted, the programme team and the business area sponsoring by the change.
* Developing effective and appropriate change interventions and deliverables in conjunction with the business and programme team to manage these impacts. Change activities will include, amongst others: the establishment and leadership of change champion networks, communication plans, engagement materials, training needs analysis, go-live readiness plans and supporting the transition to BAU teams.
* Working closely with project and programme teams to deliver change aligned to the FCA's Change Delivery Framework and collaborating with other areas to ensure a joined-up experience for end users.
* Supporting on the resolution of people related risks and issues.
* Contribution to the Business Change practice, supporting the development of
* content for capability frameworks, best practice methodologies and deliverable frameworks.
* Good organisational skills: proven ability to manage competing priorities and a challenging workload at times in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience of stakeholder management with a diverse range of stakeholders, overcoming resistance to change and demonstrating the ability to gain trust and understand the issues that matter to people most.
* Knowledge of how change management fits within both a waterfall and agile project delivery framework and experience of project planning. Experience of identifying risks, developing mitigation actions and reaching agreement with stakeholders on the management of risks and issues.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: excellent written and oral communication. Experience of writing communication materials for organisation wide audiences.
* Gives and receives information clearly and concisely and encourage open dialogue by listening and engaging in debate as appropriate to create ownership and commitment. Works successfully with others, valuing and using the different skills and expertise of colleagues across an organisation to achieve business outcomes.
* Ability to understand structures and business priorities and build credibility quickly