My client is a Media company and they are seeking a Digital Account Manager to join their fast-growing company.
You will be responsible for constructing accurate and fit for purpose paid display/social media/Search schedules with the support of the wider team. To manage internal teams, client relationships and quality controlling the agency output. Where required negotiate market leading costs as well as keeping abreast of all changes in paid social media/search.
You will be working a lot on the different accounts however there are many smaller clients and campaigns that will also form part of your roster, giving the opportunity to develop your own relationships and account director career path or continue to grow the paid social vertical channel of the output.
Acting as a day-to-day point contact for clients, executing signed off plans and ensuring smooth end to end delivery. Opportunity for line management and development of graduates are expected immediately.
* To work closely with the Account Manager to execute Paid Social Strategies
* To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your customers
* Budget Management
* Day to day campaign management
* To use a variety of Push tools, such as TGI and Facebook Insights, to compile and draw insights from both company / sector-specific data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour
* Producing client reports weekly/monthly or end of campaign reports and present them to clients with other team members
* To ensure all reports are of an excellent written standard and adhere to the Push brand
* To maintain regular contact with clients and provide timely and efficient responses to customer queries
* To carry out regular maintenance for a number of assigned ongoing customer accounts, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of these campaigns
* To learn internal processes and platforms such as billing and carry them out diligently
* To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice, tactics and ideas
* Have fun and enjoy life
3+ years' experience minimum in working on both display and paid social campaigns (paid search is an added bonus)
* 1+ year(s) of experience working directly with clients.
* Experience of creating & developing campaigns across DV360 (or similar) & Facebook Ads. Other platforms desired but not essential.
* Proficient in Google Analytics, AdWords, Bing, Google data studios or similar & Google Docs/Sheets/Excel/PowerPoint and the ability to manipulate data.
* Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
* Ability to work in a team or alone whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
* Natural problem solver and proactive.
* Strong written, verbal communication and literacy skills
* Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
* Managing and training teams and their workloads