Registered Home Manager
Bromsgrove, West Midlands
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hours: Full time
Shifts: Days available full time or part time
An amazing opportunity has been created for an exceptional CQC Registered Home Manager like you in your local area or Bromsgrove, Birmingham.
Is work life balance important to you? The successful Registered Home Manager will be managing an exemplary care team. The service is of a medium size with no more than 42 beds looking after the elderly providing 1st class care packages to all their residents.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Registered Home Manager with a valid NMC Pin and a proven track record of improving standards within a home with excellent business understanding.
Registered Home Manager Position Overview:
* Senior Manager within the Company, leading the home forward.
* Must have experience in managing services from 50 + beds.
* Responsible for recruiting, managing, leading and motivating all staff within the home.
* Ensure quality person-centred care is consistently delivered and the excellent reputation of the company is maintained.
* Must be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified)
* Strong Commercial awareness and business acumen.
* Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
Would you like to be part of an organisation who truly put the care of the residents first?
How good would it feel to be part of an OUTSTANDING service?
Well look no further, Time Recruitment are delighted to be leading the search for a Registered Manager to work in this charitable organisation.
This service situated in a Grand Victorian building accommodates for the elderly providing nursing care to a high standard.
Some of the Registered Home Manager Benefits as follows:
* 30 days annual leave.
* Excellent pension scheme.
* NMC pin paid after 2 years' service.
* Support with any additional training on a monthly basis also above and beyond mandatory.
* Free DBS.
* Free parking so you don't have to pay.
* Opportunities to gain a level 5 in leadership in management.
For further information or to apply for the Registered Home Manager role please contact Larissa at Time or alternatively apply below