SENCo in Tottenham, London Borough of Haringey
Great Opportunity for a Long-Term Role Starting ASAP
Special Educational Needs Coordinator, Great Daily Rates of Pay
Gain Education are working with a wonderful Primary School located in Tottenham, North London who are looking to appoint a creative, resourceful and committed SENCo to lead the provision for their SEND pupils.
The successful SENCo candidate will be a qualified, experienced teacher. The position will be full-time on a long-term contract with the view to leading into a permanent contract.
As a SENCo you will be an integral part of their outstanding team who put the children at the heart of everything they do. You will have overall responsibility for determining the strategic development of SEND policy and provision in the school and day-to-day responsibility for the coordination of SEND provision to support individual pupils. You will ensure the specific requirements of pupils with SEND are understood and support measures are implemented effectively and ensure the school's SEND provision is inclusive at all levels.
The role includes:
* Leading and managing SEND in accordance with the published policies (local & national);
* Liaising with classroom support staff, class teachers and senior leaders;
* Liaising with and developing relationships with external agencies and parents; and
* Identifying and supporting the needs of pupils with SEND through observation, screening and tracking data
If you would like to apply for this role you must:
* Be committed to high standards of achievement (for self and others), attainment and behaviour
* Be able to inspire and motivate the pupils
* Be a good team player who enjoys working collaboratively for common goals
Gain Education are reviewing CVs for this position immediately so please send your CV to Gavin Shaw for immediate consideration or call us for more details.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community