Senior Supplier Quality Engineer/Manager job available in Reading
A very exciting opportunity has arisen with a research and development organisation who are investing heavily into new product development and operations. This organisation is in the process of developing satellite communications technology and require talented engineers to join their site in Reading, Berkshire to assist with the development and manufacture of innovative products. As part of these growth plans a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer/Manager with experience in electronics manufacturing is required.
As a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer/Manager you will be responsible for supplier quality, ensuring all suppliers can deliver materials and components. You will assist and support the business in implementing and improving new processes for complex electronic systems.
Skills / Experience required for this Senior Supplier Quality Engineer/Manager job:
* Candidate must hold a degree in an Electrical Engineering or related experience.
* Must have experience in the electronic components, PCBA and products.
* Extensive experience in Supplier quality, including supplier audits.
* Hands on approach to quality issues and problems.
* Good understanding in DFMEA and other quality tools & methodologies.
With competitive salaries, bonus and equity on offer, this is an exciting and highly rewarding prospect for the right engineer. If you are interested in the Senior Quality Engineer job in Reading, Berkshire please apply, and we will get in touch to discuss the next steps in the application process