Account manager required for leading third party logistics business operating from there Milton Keynes facility.
In your role as account manager you will be face of the business to one or more of the client contracts based on site. You will be responsible for the growth tracking and overall development of the contact(s) to ensure a smooth service between operation and client. You will be working both within the office with your team and on site at the client where you will be fully integrated for optimal understanding and input.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone already working and succeeding within an account manager or service-based role within the warehousing and logistics industry.Key experience required:
- Account manager or other senior service level experience.
- Client facing experience
- Experience planning with and managing clients
- Experience within warehousing, distribution, and fulfilment.
- £35,000 starting salary - This will be reviewed and increased
- Monday - Friday 0900-1700 (Some flexibility is required)
- Excellent benefits package
- Progression available
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected business who pride themselves on team moral and staff welfare. If you are currently in a similar role and looking for a new challenge then please apply below.