Location: Kettering, NN14
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £22,000 plus 5% annual bonus paid quarterly based on target completion
Job Description of the Associate Account Manager:
* Portfolio maintenance (customer service / collection of overdue payments)
* Direct customer and franchisee contact
Skills/Ability/Knowledge of the Associate Account Manager:
* Driven individual
* Superb telephone manner
* The Associate Account Manager will have 5 or more GCSE's at C grade or above
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Professional Telephone Manner
* The Associate Account Manager will have excellent computer skills, particularly relating to Microsoft Office.
* Positive, outgoing and can do attitude.
* The Associate Account Manager will have the ability to work independently.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.