Would you like to work for one of the region's leading law firms? Do you have previous team Legal Team Leading experience? Would you enjoy guiding and supporting colleagues and working with range of stakeholders? If so, then read on.
This UK wide law-firm has grown significantly over them past 2 years and this organic growth has created a new opportunity for an experienced secretary as a Team Leader. You should also be an excellent communicator with strong IT literacy and ideally will have worked with case management systems previously as well possess the ability to drive between sites to meet with colleagues. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Support Team Leader to work within a professional, friendly and established yet ambitious practice. What are the day-to-day responsibilities of the role:
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Be responsibility for the day-day activities of the secretarial support staff
- Provide oversight of quality of work and compliance as well as
- Offer coaching advice as well as overseeing issues such as holidays, appraisals, and performance issues
- As The Commercial Support Team Leader you will have previous & relevant legal experience in a similar industry (accountancy, wealth management etc) and may have a legal secretarial or PA background
- You should also be happy to manage case files, liaise with clients, draft letters and forms, undertake audio typing skills and will be able to produce letters and documents whilst also be able to continually sharing best practice.
- Previous experience of managing or leading a team.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you.
- Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
- Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry's leading professional body.
- DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C's APPLY!