Leading Luxury Bathroom Retailer at their Flagship London StoreYour new company
Global leader in luxury and bespoke bathroom / kitchens and accessories. This role is based at their flagship showroom in Central London.Your new role
The main purpose of this role is to create and exceptional customer experience, leading the day to day operations of the flagship.
Duties will include:
- Create an immersive environment for consumers, designers and other stakeholders
- Provide exceptional consumer service regarding consumer experience performance
- Manage budgets and annual, monthly, and weekly sales objectives, to meet and exceed sales plans
- Approve store expenditure invoices, manage product inventories, records, product return and warranty processes
- Identify and communicate trends and opportunities to improve profitability and consumer experience
- Own the visual and merchandising display strategies to ensure proper representation of the brand and an enhanced consumer experience
- Develop and implement marketing, merchandising and communication plans aimed at enhancing the consumer experience and driving profitability.
- Build relationships with architects, designers, real estate brokers, contractors, builders and other trades people through direct mail, weekly in-store events, and other means
- Lead ongoing recruitment, onboarding, performance and career development for all store associates
- Lead the team on the journey to realise the Store vision through coaching, team meetings, communications, and personal leadership.
What you need to succeed
- Previous retail management experience
- Previous experience in project sales, kitchen and bath products, and/or home products
- Experience working for a multinational company
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Strength in handling ambiguity, excellent communication and relationship building skill
The role will include some evening and weekend work.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £50k +, an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work for a global leader at their flagship showroom. This company offers excellent progression and has a real connection with their employees.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.