Davies Resourcing are working with this independent Chartered Insurance broker who are looking for a Commercial Account Executive to help maintain the company's income by retaining existing clients and generating new client opportunities.
The role is based out of their Midlands office (Warwickshire based) and offers some flexible remote working
Duties of the Role:
- To deal with a wide range of property and general commercial insurance business
- To maintain a sizeable existing book of business and generate new client opportunities
- Administration Support is provided to the individual with an experienced team of Broking & Claims staff
- To achieve agreed company forecasts, plans, targets, and budgets for the development of existing and new customers.
- Provide a comprehensive insurance potential for new customers and manage them once they are converted into clients.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to cross-sell appropriate products and services to existing clients
- To cultivate recommendations and referrals from existing clients
- To establish new and manage existing networking opportunities including representation at conferences and other events.
- To establish new and manage strategic partner relationships
- Establish strong relationships with potential clients, influencers, and suppliers
- Administer the insurance portfolios of allocated clients in a timely, professional, and cost-effective manner
- Comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Company's own procedures and rules
- Develop an initial and ongoing knowledge and understanding of customer requirements and ensure these are met at all times.
The ideal candidate will require the following skills and experience:
- Have a proven track record in a similar insurance broking role, either in an Account Executive or Senior Account handler capacity - including evidence of retention and growth of an existing book of business as well as generating and converting new business opportunities to meet targets given
- Experience in dealing with both the Property and Commercial Insurance Markets
- Have a good knowledge of the responsibilities surrounding compliance within this type of role
- Good technical knowledge and presentation skills with the ability to present to groups of individuals on topics related to the Property and Commercial Insurance Industry as needed
- Innovative & creative individual who can show examples of where this has helped secure business, or create schemes/niche areas of development in previous roles
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
Excellent salary and benefits package offered