To contribute to the overall delivery of New Homes commercial targets, by managing a designated number of New Homes developer accounts to achieve individual revenue goals and activity targets. Effectively manage the customer base and product mix across existing business and also develop and convert new business opportunities.
Package: £40K base £55K OTE
Location: Essex/East Anglia
A typical week as an Account Manager might involve
- To achieve individual sales revenue and activity
- To convert new business prospects in the region
- Responsibility for maintaining business and growing the area
- To design strategic account plans that are tailored to each
- To be able to follow through to conclusion each element of their strategic account plan
- To manage the customer base to deliver first class account management with regular and timely review meetings and feedback to your team and Management.
- An ability to present to large groups when needed
- To ensure that all accounts have a clear understanding of our products and pricing structure and to deliver value- added solutions against their business needs
- To liaise with internal support functions such as Customer Services and Finance to ensure smooth management of the billing & administration process for your customer base, plus the provision of any supporting sales
- To interpret data and information in review meetings with customers enabling them to better understand their business and market/s
- To manage the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and policy
- To drive the satisfactory resolution of customer queries and disputes, g. in relation to aged debt and invoice queries.
- To be a positive role model and ambassador of company values and
- To take responsibility for self-development to support the achievement of personal objectives while being part of a team
We're looking for someone who
- Proven outstanding sales and negotiation skills while consistently over achieving targets
- Excellent relationship-building and account management skills
- Ability to interact and deal with all levels of businesses
- Experience working in a multi-product environment
- A good level of industry knowledge with demonstrable business acumen
- A strong belief in 'Driving improvement as we can always be better'
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement
- Open and honest team player
- Analytical with previous exposure to data analysis and a keen eye for detail
- Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues
- Able to challenge ideas and ask probing questions
- Excellent time and diary management
- Must be confident using a PC, particularly competent with Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Please get in touch: