Role: Project Manager Location: Remote Rate: £450Duration: 6 months Initially IR35: Outside Overview of roleRole:
- Projects Undertaken: The successful candidate will work on either one larger or a number of smaller sized projects controlled by the IT PMO within the Business IT as well as smaller initiatives within the Business FIT "Agile" portfolio, as workload and priority dictates.
- Project Set-up and Closure: Feeds into business study proposals and business cases ensuring alignment with IT and Business Strategy. Agreement of project benefits and how these will be tracked post implementation. Works with IT and business to ensure an effective approach to implementation, handover and acceptance of the change.
- Governance & Reporting: Reporting to the IT PMO and ensuring governance is adhered to with regular reporting to the IT steering group.
- Project Delivery: Manage a matrix project team, collaborate effectively with external suppliers and staff to achieve on-time, on-budget, in-scope delivery of project outcomes. Defines and implements a detailed delivery approach for each stage of the project lifecycle. Produces and owns all project management deliverables using the established project methodology to the right level of quality.
- Planning & Finance: Produces and owns the project plan. Controls, manages and monitors project timescales and budgets, reporting variances, escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties and cost-over-runs and re-forecasting where necessary.
- Resource Management: Builds resource plans for projects and tracks resource utilisation. Agree roles and responsibilities.
- Stakeholder Management: Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan. Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence project direction and meet project milestones.
- Risk: Continually monitors projects for risks and issues and takes the appropriate steps to mitigate.
If you are interested in discussing further, can you please send me an updated version of your CV and I will get in touch to discuss your application and interview processes.
Alternatively, if this is not for you, but you can think of someone else in your network, then please feel free to pass on my details.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales