Partner Financial are currently working with a multi-billion global retail brand. This complex organisation has operations around the world and is now embarking on their next phase of growth. The business has set a clear strategic agenda to achieve market excellence and will be delivering against this ambitious agenda by further investing and developing their regional entities through acquisition.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for supporting the planning, budgeting, and forecasting of the entities within this region which covers Europe and Africa.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Supporting the preparation of the budgets/forecasts of the entities within scope, interacting with different stakeholders and following the functional guidelines,
- Providing ideas and being involved in improving Planning & Controlling related processes & tools
- Guiding local Finance teams in Planning & Controlling related matters
- Supporting with the review of tender documents, business plans, preparation, or direct involvement on contract negotiations
- Providing insight and analysis of topics passed for resolution by senior leadership of the entities within scope
- Working closely with the financial controls team to implement best in practice processes
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience working with large retail/consumer businesses
- Excellent and proven stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in additional European languages is advantageous
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 24 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.