IT Programme Manager - Horsham / Remote £90,000 - £110,000
We're currently recruiting for an experienced and highly talented IT Programme Manager to join an insurance provider to manage 8 different workstreams within a business critical programme. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible for end to end delivery planning, solution design, resource mobilisation and management of 3rd Party suppliers including contract negotiations for technology solutions.
This programme, with a budget of £50M, is to modernise their claims system and processes to ensure first class capability - any experience with Guidewire would be a huge plus. If no experience with Guidewire than extensive experience with complex IT programmes within the insurance sector will suffice.Responsibilities for the IT Programme Manager:
• Responsible for defining and managing the workstream plan aligned to the overall programme delivery plan.
• Responsible for negotiating and arranging contracts with 3rd parties to deliver solutions within the constraints of the budget allocated to the defined workstream.
• Responsible for resourcing the necessary people to deliver the workstream within the constraints of the programme budget. Responsible for the engagement with key stakeholders and achieving the necessary approvals to deliveries.Experience Required:
- A successful track record managing large scale and complex IT Programmes
- Previous work history within the insurance sector (knowledge of Guidewire is a plus)
- Strong track record of leading large technology delivery portfolios and experience in end to end delivery of package solutions requiring extensive integration
- A background in IT Development and Change with experience setting up Operating Models supporting Waterfall/ Agile/ DevOps change in parallel
- Seasoned Programme delivery professional, have strong leadership and decision-making skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders on technology roadmap.
• Track record of successfully leading transformation, developing and driving the implementation of changes required to achieve 'best in class' capabilities for the future
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW
for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan
, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000
once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn,
and Twitter: @VIQU_UK