Data Quality Analyst, Middle Office, Banking
£300 - £320pd - via an Umbrella Company or PAYE Solution
Belfast Data Quality, Data Operations, Data Analysis, Middle Office, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Reporting, EMIR, FATCA, MiFID, Financial Services, Banking
A leading Financial Services company are currently seeking a Data Quality Assurance Analyst to join them on a rolling contract basis in Belfast. The role requires experience of Financial Services, covering a number of products and data.
£300- £320pd - via an Umbrella Company or PAYE Solution
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Experience in areas such as Operations, Middle Office, Risk, Finance would be ideal
- Knowledge of any financial products such as Derivatives, Securities, Loans, Bonds, Deposits, Cash & Due, etc.
- Experience in data quality assurance and regulatory reporting is beneficial
- Understanding of business and technical data architecture
- Proven record of process improvement implementation, with demonstrated problem-solving and business analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you meet these requirements please apply for immediate consideration and a confidential chat about the role.