Finance OfficerMonday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pmWellingboroughImmediate start - Temp to Perm opportunity £25'000p/a - £30'000p/a dependent on experienceDuties to include;
- Ensure the management information systems for billing are accurate, up to date, and synchronised on all matters fee billing.
- Maintain the fees ledger including production of termly bills and entries to/for the nominal ledger.
- Administer and apply fee remissions
- Control and manage the debtor's list. Apply the terms and conditions for all contractual fee matters, including late payment charges and interest.
- Liaise across all departments to generate charges for billing.
- Liaise with parents on all matters fee payment-related, including debtors.
- Administer fee billing matters with parents and 3rd Parties as required.
- Processing specific schemes
- Balance fee income to budget and report accordingly.
- Generate termly and monthly management reports for the Finance Officer
- Regular reconciliation of the bank accounts
If you are interested in this role please contact
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.